TEACHING │ SPEAKING
- Founder, Green Exam Guide– Offering free study aides to candidates preparing for LEED Exams in more than 50 countries.
- LEED Buildings, Visiting Faculty, IIT Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- Chair, Education Spaces for 21st Century Learning, Indian Education Congress
- Dome Over India, Aman Nath: Researcher- Part of team as Researcher commissioned by President of India, KR Narayanan to document the art and architecture of Presidents’ Palace of India (Rasthrapati Bhavan).
- Documenting Chandigarh: The Indian Architecture of Pierre Jeanneret, Edwin Maxwell Fry, and Jane Beverly Drew, Vol. 1, Kiran Joshi– Part of Research Team commissioned by Chandigarh Administration to research and document works of above said architects in Chandigarh.
Weekly Column for The Indian Express
Weekly Column for The Indian Express
- A Museum with a Twist, Oct 27 2015
- Growing Out of the Earth, Oct 12 2015
- The Bionic Arch, Sept 28 2015
- Kochi Airport First to Go Solar, Sept 14 2015
- Shifting Paradigms in Apartment Design, Sept 7 2015
- A Housing Solution for Mumbai’s Slum-dwellers, August 17 2015
- A Piece of Art in Itself, August 10 2015
- Coral-Reef Inspired Eco-Village, July 27 2015
- Staying in Sync with the Sun, July 20 2015
- Symphony in Architecture, July 15 2015
- Wooden Orchids, July 6 2015
- The Fallingwater, June 22 2015
- Palletecture, March 23 2015
- Frei Otto, March 16 2015
- The Earthscraper, March 9 2015
- The Dutch Windwheel, Feb 23 2015
- Lessons from the Mughals, Feb 16 2015
- The Hakka Tulou, Feb 9 2015
- 3D Printing in Architecture, Feb 2 2015
- An Eco-House on the Trees. Jan 12 2015
- Memories and Memorials. Jan 5 2015
- Floating City. December 22 2014
- Building with Binishells. December 15 2014
- Revolutionizing the Factory. December 8 2014
- Solar Wind Bridge: Transforming the Costaviola. December 1 2014
- Drive Into The Future. Indian Express, November 24 2014
- Apple 2 Campus: A Double Rainbow. Indian Express, November 17 2014
- The House With Wings, Indian Express, November 2 2014
- Haveli: Symphony of Art and Architecture, Indian Express, October 27 2014
- Stanford’s Bid to Save Its Houses from Earthquakes, Indian Express, October 20 2014
- Le Modulor, Indian Express, October 13, 2014.
- Coming Full Circle with Earthen Pots, Indian Express, September 22, 2014.
- Waste-to-Energy Revolution, Indian Express, September 15, 2014.
- Green Walls: A Building That Breathes, Indian Express, September 8, 2014.
- From Captivity to Liberty, Indian Express, September 1, 2014.
- Shipping Container Architecture, Indian Express, August 25, 2014.
- Recycle Wasted Architecture, Indian Express, August 11, 2014.
- A Giant ‘Leaf’ for Mankind, Indian Express, August 4, 2014.
- Water Conservation is Not Just An Option, Indian Express, July 28, 2014.
- Seven Easy Steps to Green Buildings, Indian Express, July 21, 2014.
- Steps to the Axis Where Earth, Water and Sky Converge, Indian Express, July 14, 2014.
- Painted Towns of Shekhawati: Colors in Sand, Indian Express, July 7, 2014.
- Putting Green to Action: 7 Easy Steps to Your Green Project, Project Monitor, July 2013.
- Past Perfect, Design today , April 2013.
- Green Historic Preservation, Architecture Update , December 2012.
- Next Wave of Green Buildings, Project Vendor , October 2012.
- Water Conservation is Everybody’s Business, Architecture Update , September 2012.
- Ethics Of Reuse, Indian Architect and Builder , May 2009.
- Ethics of Adaptive Reuse, Architecture Week, May 2010.(Tenth anniversary special issue article—originally published in May 2005)
- Aditya Prakash: The Indian Modernist, DOCOMOMO_US, Aug 2008
- Conserve and Preserve, Times Journal of Construction and Design, July 2005.
- Recycle rather than Rebuild, Architecture plus Design, Dec 2001.
- The Last Word: Need for Restoration, Indian Architect and Builder, Aug 1999.
- Nurturing to Sustain, Indian Architect and Builder, Aug 1999.
- Shape of Now: Catching the Moment in Architecture– Owner, Manager & Author
- Unboxed Writers- Founder, Design Director, Author